Living Seeds Sementes Vivas
Originating from Idanha-a-Nova, Living Seeds Sementes Vivas is a fast-growing company leading the development, production, and sale of organic seeds for horticulture in Europe.
We are looking for a Controller to coordinate and improve all accounting related processes in Portugal and Spain. You will help to maintain the company’s financial health while supporting the management team with financial information to continue growing at a fast pace.
The Controller will lead Living Seeds Finance and Administration department in Portugal and Spain and report to the Finance Director.
The Controller will have responsibilities in the following domains:
Coordinate the Group’s accounting functions in the Iberian Peninsula
• Coordinate local Accounting and Administration teams in Portugal and Spain.
• Ensure daily and monthly tasks are completed in accordance with accounting and tax regulations.
• Manage short to medium term payments and cash-flow.
• Assist external accountants in the preparation of financial statements.
• Provide information to external auditors and tax authorities as required.
• Lead the development and improvement of cost accounting procedures.
Finance and cost controlling
• Assist the Management Team in developing budgets and control deviations from budget.
• Monthly KPI reporting.
• Propose recommendations to optimize costs, improve efficiency and increase profits.
Oversee administrative, legal and HR functions
• Oversee subsidy applications and payment requests.
• Oversee routine HR functions (payroll processing and payments, HR changes).
• Ensure update of SME certification.
Qualifications and skills
• Degree in Accounting, Audit, Finance or similar; TOC or IFRS-related certification is preferred.
• 5 years of experience as controller, senior accountant or auditor.
• Advanced excel skills.
• Experience and ease in working with ERP software (such as SAP, PHC, Primavera or Agrogestão).
• Writing and speaking fluence in Portuguese and English (fluence in Spanish is preferred)
• You are dynamic, autonomous, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
• You have enthusiasm for organic agriculture and food and environmental sustainability.
What we offer
• Compensation compatible with the experience of the candidate.
• Possibility of partial remote work.
• Integration in a growing company with potential for international career growth.
(Possibility of partial remote work)
Please send your CV alongside a brief introduction letter to:
Envie o seu CV para: email@example.com