Ryan is an award-winning global tax services firm achieving international recognition and market leadership through client service excellence, workplace innovation, and employee development. Ryan’s European practice, headquartered in London, supports multinational companies operating across Europe with a comprehensive suite of international tax services. Our multi-disciplinary team of more than 2,500 professionals and associates serves over 15,000 clients in more than 50 countries, including many of the world’s most prominent Global 5000 companies.
Ryan offers outstanding opportunities to work in a dynamic, rapidly expanding tax services firm serving the world’s most respected Global 5000 companies. Our innovative work environment, accelerated growth path for high performers, competitive benefits package, and outstanding earning potential provide the most rewarding career experience available in the industry.
About the role
This Internship is for a technical hands-on position, that will allow the Intern to gain some professional experience in Finance areas. The Intern will focus on supporting all aspects of the department’s lifecycle, providing support to the Europe and Asia Pacific Finance department, promoting the acquisition of a wide range of skills and knowledge. The position might include interactions with third parties, such as clients, suppliers, banks, tax offices and with all levels of employees across multiple Practice lines, including management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform reconciliations between customers’ and company statements;
• Classification and entry of accounting documents, according to the accounting standards of each country;
• Preparation of billing orders to customers;
• Issuance of invoices to customers and respective control;
• Collect information from customers and tax administrations;
• Perform all types of administrative tasks requested by the management;
• Prepare Excel reporting.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Management, Economics or similar.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written). Other languages will also be valued.
• Great attention to detail and capacity to meet deadlines.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have good Microsoft® Office knowledge, particularly great knowledge with Excel.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, send your cv to
Envie o seu CV para: PeopleGroupEAP@ryan.com