As a Junior Business Analyst, you will analyze the root causes for the identified business questions, generate insights and provide recommendations for health stakeholders. You will actively participate in developing project methodologies, in the information collection and analysis (of both quantitative and qualitative data sources), as well as in the solutions and insights’ preparation, presentation and follow-up.
Because people are the cornerstone of MOAI, this role is of extreme importance. We are looking for a strong candidate who is eager to learn and contribute to the improvement of the Portuguese Health ecosystem.
YOU ARE A STRONG CANDIDATE IF YOU:
– Have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Finance, or other related quantitative fields;
– Are passionate about the healthcare sector and committed to its improvement;
– No more than two years of experience – MANDATORY;
– Have a strong analytical mindset and experience in analyzing large datasets – MANDATORY
– Have problem-solving skills and strategic thinking;
– Have excellent communication, interpersonal and team-working skills;
– Have adaptability and the ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge;
– Are skilled in PowerPoint, Excel and Word;
– Have experience in analytical tools as Excel, PowerBI, SAS, R, STATA or SPSS, etc.
– Are fluent in Portuguese and English, both written and spoken.
– At MOAI we are committed to fostering our employees’ purpose. Join us and you will have the opportunity to learn, develop yourself and set the foundations for a successful career, but at the same time find your inner motivation and work towards it.
– To apply please use the following form or send your application to [email protected]
Apply no later than March 22nd, 2023.
Envie o seu CV para: email@example.com