Várias ofertas de emprego em todo Portugal.
We want to drive and lead change in our industry, building the future side by side with our customers, partners, and employees.
We develop integrated solutions, customized according to the different needs of the clients and delivered in a turn-key model, in our areas – Telecom, Power, Cities and Corporate.
Driving Change Together!
– Manage the maintenance of the Quality Management System (ISO 9001), Environment (ISO 14001) and Health and Safety at Work (ISO 45001);
– Coordinate the development, maintenance and improvement of the Integrated Quality, Environment and Safety Management System;
– Define and support the identification of objectives, targets, indicators and Quality, Environment, Health and Safety management program in collaboration with Management and the other Divisions;
– Monitor internal and external audits and define action plans;
– Produce and keep up-to-date all documentation related to the Integrated Quality, Environment and Safety Management System, as well as play a proactive role in investigating and recommending best practices
– Coordinating health and safety processes at work, organizing means for prevention and protection (collective and individual), and participating in defining the measures to be adopted;
– Develop and implement processes for identifying and assessing risks and impacts on safety, health and the environment, planning prevention and protection programs, promoting their efficiency and operability;
– Carry out the analysis of accidents at work and environmental incidents, as well as the collection and organization of statistical elements, promoting the implementation of measures to reduce the risk of accidents;
– Promote the awareness of all employees to the Quality, Environment and Safety and Health at Work Policy;
– Ensure compliance with legal requirements applicable to environmental aspects and risks to the company’s health and safety;
– Promote the implementation of the internal emergency plan, as well as internal emergency exercises and develop training for the emergency team;
– Coordinate Occupational Health and Safety activities;
– Ensure the monitoring of activities on site in aspects related to the environment and the safety and health of workers;
Higher education in the area of Engineering (preferred)
Certification of Skills to perform the functions of Safety Technician;
Minimum 3 years professional experience in similar functions;
Specific training in the scope of the environmental management system (ISO 14001) and the quality management system (ISO 9001);
Ease of preparation and interpretation of KPI’s reports;
Autonomy, dynamism and strong sense of responsibility;
Ease of integration into multidisciplinary teams;
Availability to national travel.
Please send your application:
Envie o seu CV para: firstname.lastname@example.org