Várias ofertas de emprego em todo Portugal.
At CJR Renewables we don’t just generate energy. We are energy!
CJR Renewables is a multinational operating in the renewable energy market and we are proud to be one of the leading companies in the world offering turnkey solutions. Present in over 37 countries, we develop EPC solutions for solar and wind energy production through the work of our teams who daily contribute their know-how, experience and dedication.
To strengthen the team, we are looking for a Geotechnical Engineer (m/f), to work in Porto.
– As part of the engineering team, main mission is the preparation of geotechnical designs and consultancy on the development of geotechnical designs for infrastructures of onshore Wind Towers
– Analysis, modelation, comparison, optimization of a range of diverse constructive solutions ranging from soil improvement (CMC, FDC, stone columns), piling, rock-anchor, and so forth
– Preparation of geotechnical investigation surveys, interpretation of reports and review of geomechanical parameters for the design of foundations;
– Design of Roadways and Platform Pavements with unreinforced / reinforced (soil stabilization/ geotextiles, …), for several contexts worldwide
– External suppliers projects follow-up and review with critical mindset. Analysis and assessment of alternatives/optimisation.
– Articulation and support to other disciplines such as Foundation/Structural, and Roadways/Platforms
– Technical assistance for the construction of wind farms.
– Degree in Civil Engineering, area of Geotechnics/Geological;
– Minimal 5 years in a similar role;
– Proficiency on geotechnical analysis/calculation methodologies and specialized software
– Analytical and critical mindset, with a good sense of teamwork. Working autonomously, sense of responsibility and decision making is well valued.
– Fluent in English, Spanish is valued.
– Flexibility and good sense.
What we offer:
In CJR we offer the experience to work with a broad range of people and skills in a multi-cultural environment and to develop solutions that are state of the art for wind farms infrastructures. Besides that:
– Integration in a solid, international and growing company
– Attractive remuneration package adjusted to experience,
– Dynamic work environment within an experienced and solid team
– Continuous development and permanent exposure to the sector’s know-how
Send your answer with CV and photograph to
, stating the reference “Geo_E”.
Envie o seu CV para: firstname.lastname@example.org