Site Ofertas Emprego
Ofertas de Emprego em todo o país e estrangeiro.
We are looking for a Professional Technical Analyst in .NET e C# that will be involved in the solution delivery and maintenance activities performed by an IT services team covering: Technical Requirement Analysis, Conception and integration of solutions, Developments, Unit Tests and Applicative monitoring.
MAIN TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES
As a senior Developer, the candidate will join an existing technical team and his role will require:
• Bug fixing, defects resolution;
• Application monitoring;
• Provide technical specifications;
• User guides redaction;
• Analyze, design, specify, develop, implement, test and deploy change requests;
• Provide technical impacts analysis and advisory Liaise with infrastructure teams to update landscapes, analyze system performance, solve technical incidents.
PROFESSIONAL AND REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
Minimum of 5 years with significant experience in:
• Experience with large volume in C# and SQL Server (ability to deal with Out of Memory exception).
• To be sensitive to best practices such as: Clean Code, TDD, SOLID, Code Review, Refactoring, DRY, etc.
• Have in mind to think usually to technical debts, how to avoid them or reduce their impacts.
• To be able to propose new ideas to optimize memory, simulation time and infrastructure cost.
• Rigor and Excellent level in algorithmics.
• A very good knowledge of C # language (Winforms, WPF, .Net 2 at least, ADO.Net, Interop Excel, HPC).
• Good communication skills and team spirit.
• Good experience in using cloud APIs
• Very good experience in developing CI/CD pipelines
• Technical Environment: Visual Studio, Git, C#, .Net Framework from version 2, SQL Server, ADO.NET, WPF, Winforms, Interop Excel
• Able to work in a global team and in a multiple cultural environment;
• Experience in working alongside internal and external providers, in an international context;
• Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines;
• Very good troubleshooting skills;
• Proactivity and results orientation;
• Strong tracking, coordination and planning skills;
• Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Quick learner, motivated self-starter with a demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly;
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills;
• Flexibility in working hours is required (as occasional over-time or weekend/holiday work);
Nice to have: Agile Methodology experience;
• English – C1 – Proficient user – Interview in English will be required
(Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
By applying for this position you will be included in our talent pool of IT professionals. We will use your personal data internally for recruitment purposes only.
You can ask us at any time to delete your CV and contact information from our database by contacting us at
Please apply with an English written CV with Ref. DZ20221122-01 to
Envie o seu CV para: firstname.lastname@example.org