Site Ofertas Emprego
Ofertas de Emprego em todo o país e estrangeiro.
Senior Cost Controller
The main duties will be (but not limited to):
– Set up Cost Control procedures, identifies and assesses the risks in all areas/disciplines through interviews of project stakeholders. analyses and consolidates the information.
– Set up budgets and the specific tools to follow the project costs
– Estimate total Forecasts, Quantity / Costs and expected outcome
– Provides support to prepare the quantitative risk analysis
– Approve commitment control and vendor/ subcontractors invoice
– Assists project manager in optimizing and improving the budgeted profits
– Follow up & generates monthly internal Project Management Report (PMR) / external status reports (client reports…)
– You are force of proposals in the elaboration of variation order with the project manager, proposal, elaboration and follow-up of the VOR
– Develop statistical and close out reports, with a view towards improving feedback data and estimation tools on future contracts / proposals
– Comply with and implement both Company and Client HSE management system objectives and procedures, as well as quality standards and policies and other applicable company procedures
– You will have a central role in the project team which will allow you to benefit from a good understanding of the project cycles and will allow you to develop business expertise
– Develop and highlight its leadership through cross-functional management of project teams in a multicultural environment
You are meant for this job if:
– Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
– 10 years of experience in related field
– Fluent English
– Knowledge of cost control tools and methodologies
– Excel: expert
– PowerBI: desirable
– Solid analytical and problem solving skills
– Establish good relationship and cooperation with colleagues in the project
Your future at TechnipFMC:
Breakthrough Projects: Continuously raise standards, Innovative, Solution-oriented, Help us solve complex problems
Global Playground: Be open-minded, open to Travel, speak professional English, Be adaptable and work in multicultural environment
Live Inspiring Experiences: Be committed and proactive, have a strong sense of collaboration, Able to make decisions and learn from every situation
Flexible working time models/ Hybrid work applied
A family-friendly personnel policy and corporate strategy for a genuine work-life balance
Remuneration and perks according to candidate profile and company policies
Location: TechnipFMC Portugal Office, based in Lisbon
Have we aroused your interest? Then convince us with your meaningful application! Send us your CV to
Learn more about TechnipFMC and find other open positions by visiting our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
TechnipFMC promotes inclusion and diversity, guaranteeing equal opportunities to everyone, regardless of age, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, or any other plurality.
Envie o seu CV para: firstname.lastname@example.org