Site Ofertas Emprego
Ofertas de Emprego em todo o país e estrangeiro.
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Subsea Structural Engineer
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won’t find anywhere else. We are looking for a Subsea Structural Engineer who can join our multicultural team in Lisbon, Portugal. Providing engineering solutions as part of Structures Engineering team, in accordance with TechnipFMC subsea standards, procedures, processes, schedules, and budget, with a continuous concern for quality, targets, and customer satisfaction.”
• Role and responsibilities:
To perform detailed engineering calculations for offshore and subsea structures;
Perform engineering work related to structural design, including:
– Design of steel structures in accordance with industry recognized codes;
– Seafastening of structures;
– Design of Installation Aids & Ancillary Equipment;
Review Third Party structural designs;
Present results in concise and clear report;
Assist as required for vessels mobilization & offshore operations;
Interface with external bodies as required, e.g. design houses, clients or certifying authorities.
Report to Structures Team Lead
Remuneration and perks (if possible):
According to candidate profile and company policies
Location: TechnipFMC Portugal Office, based in Lisbon
Travel: When needed.
You are meant for this job if
• Preferred qualifications and experience:
– Recognized Engineering Degree or equivalent (Master degree in either Civil/Structural, Mechanical Engineering or Naval Architecture);
– Maximum 2 or 3 years’ experience;
– Good understanding of engineering principles;
– Good structural engineering background;
– Fluent in English;
– Knowledge of industry codes would be a plus (DNV, AISC, Eurocode)
– Knowledge of structural software would be a plus (Ansys, Staad Pro, 3D Beam, Sacs)
• Soft skills:
– Good Communication Skills
– English skills for Internal / External communication.
Your future at TechnipFMC
Potential career path
Global mobility opportunities if relevant
Training and development
Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
Apply sending the CV to
Envie o seu CV para: firstname.lastname@example.org