Site Ofertas Emprego
Ofertas de Emprego em todo o país e estrangeiro.
You will be working on a daily basis to boost Cleverti’s digital marketing strategy in a seamless manner, focusing on lead generation and continuous improvement.
Your tasks will be:
• Create and manage digital campaigns.
• Implement and manage online multiplatform advertising.
• Create engaging and SEO friendly content for website, social media pages, press releases, Blog, and E-mail Marketing.
• Manage social media pages.
• Conduct market research and develop effective marketing strategies – Marketing plan, SEO Strategy.
• Analyse, track, and report online marketing metrics.
• Produce and edit Podcasts using audio mixing tools.
• Research on the latest market trends and keywords.
• Complete administrative tasks such as creating and updating reports dashboard.
What you need:
• Background in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communication or similar.
• 1-2 years’ experience with Digital Marketing.
• Proficient English.
• Familiarity with SEM (SEO and SEA).
• Familiarity with Google platforms (Analytics, SearchConsole, Ads).
• Familiarity with email marketing and marketing automation platforms (HubSpot or similar).
• Familiarity with online advertising platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads).
These skills will earn you points:
• Experience in the IT Industry.
• Familiarity with Office 365 apps and editing software like Canva, Adobe Photoshop and, Adobe After Effects.
• Familiarity with Word Press.
Cleverti helps companies across the globe to develop their software products by providing specific tech expertise. We are passionate about technology and use our collective talent for a common purpose: bringing digital transformation to the four corners of the world, application by application.
Being a Clevertee includes an attractive salary package consisting of fixed pay, variable pay and benefits, but it’s more than that. Here you can develop your skills, with responsibility and autonomy, in a company that values employee well-being, merit and recognition, and work-life balance.
Send us your detailed CV via email:
Envie o seu CV para: firstname.lastname@example.org