Pixida simplifying success
To realize battery-based electrified driving, some primary conditions in modern cars are changing and affecting users’ habits and behavior. Topics like range, charging management, or parking restrictions – just to name a few – will fundamentally change. This transition in mobility is in full swing and a fundamental parameter of automotive user experience, besides new in-car features, infrastructure, and legislative developments, influences the dynamics of the development.
Join our team of specialists to bridge the gap between infrastructure and onboard to realize smart functions to push navigation as an enabler for e-Mobility!
• Tackle upcoming challenges when driving an electric car in the context of well-known navigation functions like route calculation, range estimation, or parking
• Re-think driving experience and mobility
• Make sure to prove users’ confidence in technology transmission and connected intelligent systems by creating reliable experiences
• Create requirements for e-mobility-related navigation functions
• Define, control & contribute to testing activities to ensure integration in the complete system
• Support dev teams with analyzing reported software bugs
• Completed technical degree in electrical engineering, information technology, computer science, geomatics, geodesy, cartography, or comparable education with corresponding experience
• Ideally, already gained initial experience in navigation or location-based/connected functions
• Routine in creating technical requirements and basics of project management
• Analytical thinker with the willingness to work in an agile environment
• Good communication skills and experience with managing suppliers
• Fluent in English
• Nice to have German language
• Valid European driving license
• Competitive compensation, extraordinary pension plan, profit sharing, and various benefits in the areas of sport/health, work/life, mobility, and fun
• Highly innovative, agile, and unique team with a great working culture
• Some of the most prestigious customers in high-tech
• Freedom to try out and use new technologies
• An extraordinarily good work environment with many nations who grow and work hand in hand to meet those challenges
• Transparency and room for new initiatives and ideas
• Room for independence, personal growth, and creativity
• Professional development concept, including constant individual training
• Individual guidance and mentoring from your start
• Team events regularly
Pixida is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which all aspects of employment are applied without discrimination. Therefore, we encourage all individuals to apply!
Please send your CV in English.
PIXIDA GROUP – BE PART OF THE SOLUTION!
www.pixida.com • [email protected] • Abner Braga
Envie o seu CV para: email@example.com