Site Ofertas Emprego
Ofertas de Emprego em todo o país e estrangeiro.
Due to ASML’s enormous growth targets, the worldwide demand for microchips and with it the increasing demand for advanced ASML lithography machines that make this possible, YER is currently looking for multiple Install Teamleaders. within the EUV-factory (EF). In this function you will be responsible to lead a team of Install Engineers or Coordinators in a dynamic and multi-cultural, global environment. Focus is on leading the team through changes (internal and external) while managing hiring, training, coaching and developing the individual team members and securing a sustainable work life balance and safe and quality execution. Important to do this in corporation and build the relationships with (local) CS Install teams worldwide.
Curious about the opportunities? Then read on!
The main responsibilities:
– Be a role model as a leader and ensure you and your team act according to the company values and policies
– Ensuring that team members are trained and follow the standard ASML business processes, quality standards and safety standards
– Responsible for people management and career development of your team
– Responsible for people management processes as recruiting, onboarding, training, mentoring, coaching and performance evaluation
Developing, maintaining, and reporting department KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
– Sponsor improvement proposals
– Represent your function or competence in management-level progress reviews and cross-sector meetings (travel board, training alignment with the factory, NPI discussions, etc.)
– Support New Product Introductions (NPI’s)
– Report project status, issues, gaps and barriers to management
– Drive transformation process, capability and behavior to be able to meet the EUV ramp-up, introduction of the NXE3800, EXE5000, and the install of EUV at multiple ‘new sites’ around the globe as Center of Excellence
Build and maintain network with key stakeholders both in Veldhoven as well as around the world.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world’s leading chip manufacturers. ASML’s employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be directly employed by ASML (W&S). ASML offers you:
-Annual salary between 57.000 – 67.000,- (including holiday allowance and 13th month)
-Above mentioned annual salary is excluded of the profit share (on average between 16-18% on annual basis)
-10% travelling abroad on annual basis (fully reimbursed by ASML when on site)
-Good working conditions
-Bright future career prospects
-Friendly atmosphere and open culture.
-Bachelor/Master (or equivalent) work and thinking level, preferably with a technical background
-High affinity and experience in managing a large team
-Experience with leading groups of people (at least a team of 5 people), experience through organizational change
-Ability to inspire and to coach individuals and groups to achieve career development and performance targets
-Ability to steer on behavior
-Hands on mindset: experience in a (customer) factory environment
-Cross teams alignment dealing with different objectives and viewpoints.
Caso haja interesse em discutir possíveis oportunidades, estarei a disposição em fornecer todos os detalhes !
Você pode enviar seu currículo para :
ou envie uma mensagem via WhatsApp se desejar +31 6 57987024
O inglês é obrigatório.
Envie o seu CV para: firstname.lastname@example.org