Compliance OfficerFull Time
Premium Catara Capital, Lda., is an investment advisory firm, based in Lisbon, and regulated under the supervision of “CMVM”, the Portuguese Securities Market Commission, to primarily serve an international clientele.
We are looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to integrate a dynamic international team in Lisbon.
• Compliance and risk matters within the EU;
• Investment advisory activities, requirements, authorisations and contractual documentation;
• External and customer facing activities;
• Draft customer terms and conditions and provide regulatory input into client agreements;
• Internal facing procedures;
• Product governance;
• Lead and implement risk management;
• Internal Audit and MLRO functions.
• 5+ years’ experience in-house in similar positions as a Compliance Manager/Officer;
• Experienced in the asset management, banking or finance fields;
• Experienced with the CMVM and familiar with MIFID regulations ESSENTIAL;
• English fluency required.
Nice to have:
• Experience working in international companies.
• Opportunity to deal with a variety of international clients;
• Dynamic working environment;
• Competitive salary package.
If you are interested in taking up this opportunity, please send us your detailed curriculum vitae in English at the following email address:
Each application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.