Site Ofertas Emprego
Ofertas de Emprego em todo o país e estrangeiro.
David Kennedy Recruitment is working with a leading Outsourcing/BPO consultancy who is seeking to onboard Ukrainian speaking Interpreter to join their team.
Location: Remote, Portugal
Employment type: Full-time
Remuneration: Base salary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Render correct concepts and meanings between Ukrainian and English following complexity, clarity, tone, and style from one language into another
• Uphold the correct rules for grammar and syntax in both languages;
• Provide strict renditions of the messages including every detail of the conversation
• Follow instructions of Customers, manage the flow of the call and avoids taking over the call
• Understand protocol and terminology at the customer service level in the following industries: Insurance, Legal, Medicine (General and Forensic).
• fluent level Ukrainian, both oral and written. Fluent in English (at least B2 level)
• High School Diploma (mandatory)
• Education in languages/translation/interpretation or related fields will be considered as an advantage
• Excellent listening, retention and note-taking skills
• Ability to explain certain cultural concepts to avoid miscommunication
• Ability to concentrate, stay detached from the conversation, and always remain neutral and objective
• Reliable, autonomous and highly disciplined
• Confident and organized
• Time management skills with maximum responsibility
• Ability to work with performance goals
• In case of successful hiring you are requested to pick up company equipment from one of the following office locations: Lisbon, Porto or Covilhã.
• Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills and performance
• Be part of a dynamic multilingual, multicultural and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
• Guidance and tools to reach your full potential
• Work from home
• Private medical insurance.
If you’re interested in this role please send your application to following email address: [email protected]
Envie a sua candidatura a esta posição para: