Site Ofertas Emprego
Ofertas de Emprego em todo o país e estrangeiro.
About Invisible Cloud
Automation makes individuals work less while being more productive. Since 2016, Invisible Cloud has been on a mission to deliver smart automation solutions allowing companies to reach their target groups more efficiently. With an arsenal of awesome services that go from bulk communications by SMS, VMS, Email, lead generation, automated flows and more, Invisible Cloud helps more than 300 companies to get more from their operations.
As we continue our growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About The Role
As a Senior Business Developer at Invisible Cloud, you will have the opportunity to shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad usage of Invisible Cloud’s solutions.
You will work directly with the most interesting and demanding customers to understand their requirements and turn them into reality. You will use your business savvy to drive revenue, develop sales programs and identify new workloads, markets and opportunities. Your excellent verbal and written communication skills will allow you to evolve sales tools, evangelize our solutions with our customers and valued partners. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.
What You’ll Need
· Minimum Bachelor’s level degree
· 4+ years of experience working with a tech company or working in Telco-related business areas;
· 4+ years of experience working on technical products (such as platforms, SaaS, machine learning, etc.)
· Bilingual/native/fluent in English and European Portuguese is required
· Bilingual/native/fluent in Spanish is good to have
· Outstanding written and oral communication skills
· High analytical and technical acumen along with strong business sense that guides ROI based prioritization
· Experience formulating and driving a focused product vision, and owning the narrative with leadership, users, and partners
· A bias to action and bootstrapping major projects, never hesitant to roll up your sleeves and be hands on
· Experience developing product(s) from zero to first release and beyond
· Readiness to provide insight and deliver measurable results for sophisticated products under ambiguous situations in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to use IT tools such as email, chat, social networks, office applications, distributed TODO softwares / phone Apps, web browsing and CRM besides coping with security procedures and rules.
Apply: [email protected]
Envie a sua candidatura a esta posição para: