DiVERGE is a decentralized digital brand that promotes environmental and social impact in the sneaker industry https://www.diverge-sneakers.com/.
DiVERGE empowers every individual through self-expression using a co-creation digital platform that bridges the virtual and physical worlds. We have an environmentally responsible “slow fashion” approach with a made to order supply chain and we are socially active through a proprietary impact program for young people at risk of social exclusion.
Join an experienced founders team in their impact driven mission and grow in a fully-flexible and results-oriented working environment.
Key Responsibilities: What You Will Do
– Define and constantly improve Customer Service guidelines
– Manage customer inquiries through email, chat, social media and phone
– Work closely with Quality & Supply Chain Coordinator to define processes and production priorities
– Launch new products and optimize portfolio in all sales channels where DiVERGE operates
– Manage day to day activity of B2B platforms / wholesale customers
– Participate in the implementation of local websites in main markets
– Assist the co-founders actively seeking and closing partnerships with stores, influencers and media
Requirements: What We Look For
– Minimum 1 year experience in customer support or communications functions
– Fluent in Portuguese and English (additional languages are a plus)
– Experience with written communication
– Have empathy for the Customer: deep understanding of the user experience and the ability to resolve customer’s requests in thoughtful and creative ways
– Be able to organize your daily work using Excel / Google Sheets and work with customer service softwares
– Be pro-active and a self starter with a solution driven approach
– Unafraid to challenge convention where needed
Please submit your application by e-mail to
Outros empregos semelhantes que possam interessar-lhe