Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to build intelligent solutions and flawless places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens SI has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Region Europe, with around 7’400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business and is market leader in Europe.
Together, we build technologies that take society further.
Change the future with us!
What are your main responsibilities?
• Technical contribution to projects as a Systems Engineer, specializing in SIPROTEC 4 and 5 applications, SICAM Technologies as an integrator of third-party products;
• Support in the development of projects, with a view to meeting technical requirements, deadlines agreed with customers, optimization of economic indicators associated with them and the quality of the final product supplied;
• Implement the concepts and technical solutions related to the topic Digitization to be adopted in protection, command and control systems and other projects to be developed by the team;
• Ensure compliance with policies relating to LoA and Compliance processes, as well as Quality, Environment and Safety Management relating to the business area;
• Ensure follow-up and after-sales technical assistance to all customers and their facilities, with a view to ensuring the maintenance of levels of performance, functionality and quality of the solutions provided, as well as customer satisfaction at all stages of the supply chain ;
• Participation in international projects, through the definition and technical coordination of the engineering solutions to be implemented and in the commissioning of systems.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation, Instrumentation and Control, or similar – Energy, Protection, Command, Decision or Control (Preferred);
• Professional experience in the area of protections at least 3 years;
• Fluency in English (Mandatory);
• Communication skills, dynamism and creativity;
• Ability to work under pressure, in a team and customer orientation;
• Availability for national and international travel.
What makes us proud as an employer:
· The Biggest of Tech Portugal – Technological Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão magazines)
· Best Companies to Work For in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
· Healthy Workplaces Award – 3rd Grand Company (Awarded by the Order of Portuguese Psychologists)
· Company with the greatest ESG responsibility in the Technological/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
· 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, the largest platform in the Portuguese technological community)
We are excited to have:
· A hybrid work model with a flexible working hours policy to promote work-life balance (applied to roles that allow it.)
· A budget to set up a home office, health insurance and a financial support program for your studies.
· There is also a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days of volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
· To all these benefits we add the possibility of working in a fresh, relaxed and always motivated environment.
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is pleased to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage submissions from a diverse pool of talent!
Responder para o seguinte mail:
Outros empregos semelhantes que possam interessar-lhe