ME DKM Solutions, Unipersoal LDA, based in Lisbon, is a partner company of Middle East Consulting Solutions (MECS), a reputable research and consultancy firm that works in the Middle East and North Africa regions, as well as in other emerging markets.
ME DKM is seeking a Portuguese talented Operations and Administration Officer to work with its multicultural international team. The Officer will be based in Lisbon, working with the Business Manager and Finance Manager based in Turkey, and the General Director to provide legal, admin, logistic, and recruitment support to the country office in Portugal. The Operation and Admin Officer will work closely with the country office team to ensure smooth operations, compliance with local laws and regulations, and efficient use of resources. The Officer will also support the company in tasks related to communicating with the company’s lawyers and legal accountants, official governmental organizations, and logistical aspects such as supporting team members that visit or move to Lisbon to find suitable housing and obtain necessary legal documentation requested by the company in coordination with the company’s lawyers and accountants.
• Reporting Structure: The Operation and Admin Officer will report to the Business Manager.
• Location: The position will be based in the company office in Lisbon.
1 Legal and Operation Support:
a. Provide legal support to the country office, including drafting and reviewing legal documents, contracts, and agreements.
b. Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of local laws and regulations.
c. Ensure compliance with legal requirements related to the operation of the country office.
d. Support the company staff in their Portuguese legal documentation.
e. Manage the country’s operations, including team inductions and guides.
f. Support the Business manager in financial, legal, tax, and administrative issues related to team members’ visa and residency processes.
g. Design and implement office policies by establishing local standards and procedures.
2 Admin Support:
a. Assist with travel arrangements for staff, including booking flights, accommodation, and transportation.
b. Provide logistical support to the country office.
c. Support the team in finding suitable housing, including communication and formalities with landlords and submitting offers and negotiations.
d. Support in oral and written translation from English to Portuguese and from Portuguese to English.
3 Recruitment Support:
a. Provide recruitment support to the country office, including advertising job vacancies, screening resumes, and scheduling interviews.
b. Assist with onboarding new staff (Portuguese and International) members and ensuring that all required documentation is completed.
c. Any other operational and administrative tasks deemed necessary by the management.
• Language: Fluency in Portuguese and very strong English is required.
• 2-3 years of experience working with international and multinational companies, within similar roles, is highly desired. Experience will be considered as a secondary condition in case the candidate proves a sound understanding of the operational environment in the country for business consulting companies.
• Bachelor’s or Diploma in business administration, law, or a related/relevant field.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Knowledge of local laws and regulations.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Salary and compensation:
a. Comprehensive benefits package according to local laws, will be agreed upon before recruitment.
b. Base salary of 1300 – 1500 EUR based on experience.
• This is a full-time job with a one-year contract, including a two-month probation period. Upon appraisal, the contract can be extended to a period of additional two years.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to apply by submitting their CV and a cover letter in English, showing their specific experience within the same scope of this job opportunity to:
, before 19 May 2023.
Outros empregos semelhantes que possam interessar-lhe