Who we are
An integrative and ever-evolving multipurpose space dedicated to art, culture, and food, that features live music, shops, a food court, and events, as well as temporary exhibitions, and theatrical performances, with an emphasis on sensorial experiences.
Job title: Head Barman
To manage all of the services at the bar and to support the team in providing outstanding service standards in Mirari. To develop a team in which each individual member works together to maximize profit.
● Ensure the bar is properly set up and prepared for the service.
● Manage inventory and make orders to vendors in a timely fashion.
● Give a prompt, efficient and polite service to the required standards.
● Knowledge of all operating regulations within the Venue and Bar.
● Knowledge of the Bar menu and be able to describe beverages, cocktails and wines, if requested by customers.
● To help maximise food and drink sales.
● Try to recognise and acknowledge the regular customers of the restaurant.
● Ensure that the team records customer orders on the POS.
● Ensure that the Venue Manager is aware of all complaints.
● Ensure that all material is properly sanitised, cared for and tidy.
● Be aware of all safety regulations.
● Knowledge of the Health and Safety Policy and ensure that hygiene, cleanliness, and safety standards are met.
● Establishing good relationships at work.
● Knowledge of liquor licensing laws and legal opening hours.
● Take and confirm all orders.
● Respect POS and cash processes.
Skills and Personal attributes required
● Communication skills
● Customer service centric
● Drive and energy
● Building working relationships
● Team player
● Problem solving
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive, and you may be asked to carry out any other reasonable request by your line manager or a member of the management team. The contents of this job description may alter from time to time in accordance with the business requirements.
If you think you are a good fit, e-mail your CV to
Outros empregos semelhantes que possam interessar-lhe